- As a visitor to the Site, the Company may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. Some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- When you submit personal information to the Company through the Site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries in which the Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries maintains offices or utilizes hosting services, including, without limitation, the United States. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transferring, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors of the Company. Such vendors are bound by contract not to use your personal information for their own purposes or provide it to any third parties.
- The Company may collect your personal information in order to register your rights to use the Company’s services. It may also be used to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services of the Company and selected third parties if you have so opted to receive such communications. The Company may also use your personal information to analyze use of the Site, such as the types of services used and how many users we receive daily. In addition, the Company may also use any communications sent for the purpose of showing testimonials. You have the right to request that your information not be used in a testimonial. Such requests must be made in writing and sent to the Company via e-mail or letter.
- The Company recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on the Site. For this reason, you will have the opportunity to “opt out” of any unsolicited communications that you receive from the Site.
- When you visit the Site, you can browse the Site and access important information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our Site, we use “cookies” to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, and enables The Company to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. (For some Web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.)
- The Company uses session tracking software, which records your activity on the Site, for purposes of customer service, technical support, billing questions, and improvements to the Site and its functionality. Such information is not shared with any third parties and is used solely for the Company’s internal purposes.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A., including its conflicts of law rules. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by both parties.